The Idaho Natural Resource Foundation
Who we are:
- We are a registered U.S. non-profit 501( c)3 corporation based in Boise, Idaho.
- We are a conservation foundation founded by the passion of independently owned and operated outdoor companies.
- We are dedicated to ensuring opportunities for people to experience and enjoy wild Idaho through appropriate and maintained acces.
- We are a grassroots champion of Idaho’s wild landscapes, scenic rivers, and wild animals.
- We are funded by a combination of private individuals, non-profits, and corporate donations.
- Founded in 2010, Idaho Natural Resource Foundation is gaining much support and momentum from local and national bodies.
What we do:
- We gain support through educating residents, tourists, and State and Federal policy makers on the need to keep our open spaces wild, our rivers vibrant, our wildlife populations in balance, and the use of all Idaho’s natural resources sustainable.
- We join forces with other like minded non-profits, government agencies and industries to find conservation solutions that work for all of wild Idaho’s stakeholders.
- Our dedicated board members, experienced staff, and countless volunteers are committed to conserving Idaho’s natural resources as well as ensuring there is always a way for generations to experience and enjoy Idaho’s wild.
- Board Meeting
- The next Board meeting will be the week of December 16-20, 2013 at the Boise Hotel and Conference Center. The exact date will be posted at a later date.